The Oral Activator TEDOP+ has an action on bruxism (teeth clamping), migraines, neck pain, postural disorders, muscle building and snoring. It can be used during sport activities, such as mouth guard for contact sports (absorbs shocks).
Adult range only, from 14 years old (according to morphology).
617 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The Oral Activator TEDOP+ is a multi-functional tool, wich enables :
- The relaxation of the jaw (ATMs),
- Bruxism (teeth clamping),
- Maxillofacial rehabilitation (strengthening of the muscles of the mouth in left-right balance),
- Posture (proprioceptive rebalance adjusting the way the head is carried),
- migraines and headaches.
This mouth guard is recommended and used by health professionals :
- Dentists, who use it in functional orthodontics (recovery of teeth alignment),
- Speech therapists/logopaedics, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- Physiotherapists, maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- Osteopaths and chiropractors for postural to free loss of mobility (blockages) rehabilitation caused by a dysfunction of the temporomandibular joints (jaws).
The Oral Activator TEDOP+, recommended by posturologues, is a double dental tray, which includes upper and lover dental arches. It is made out of medical silicone and contains no BPA or phthalates. It is recommended from 14 years onwards (according to morphology) and for peaople with an inter-canine distance greater than 3 cm.
It has the same characteristics as the Oral Activator TEDOP, however it offers a resistance.
It presents 3 flexible recesses (front, left side and right side) : these allow the spacing of the jaw (relaxation of muscles) and highlight the efforts of chewing (in order to improve rehabilitation). The front opening also allows for the movement of air when the mouth is open.
This maxillofacial rehabilitation tool can be used actively (exercices) to strengthen the muscles of the mouth with the movement of masitication, protusion and deduction to left ans right.
It can also be used passively (mainly at night) to relax the jaw muscles, against bruxism (teeth clamping) and snoring.
By its strengthening action...
No customer reviews for the moment.