The Active Dental Orthotic (mouth guard) "Physio/Sport" is suitable for maxillofacial rehabilitation.
It can be used for :
- Grinding of teeth (bruxism)
- Migraines/neck pain
- Postural disorders
- Muscle building
- Sport performance
- teeth guard (sport).
From 14 years old.
726 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
"Physio/Sport"active mouth guard is a multi-functional activator, enables :
- The relaxation of the jaw (ATMs),
- Bruxism (teeth clamping),
- Maxillofacial rehabilitation (strengthening of the muscles of the mouth in left-right balance),
- Posture (proprioceptive rebalance adjusting the way the head is carried),
- migraines and headaches.
This mouth guard is recommended and used by health professionals :
- Dentists, who use it in functional orthodontics (recovery of teeth alignment),
- Speech therapists/logopaedics, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- Physiotherapists, maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- Osteopaths and chiropractors for postural to free loss of mobility (blockages) rehabilitation caused by a dysfunction of the temporomandibular joints (jaws).
The Active Mouth Guard "Physio/sports" can also be used during sporting activities to improve performance, or as a mouth guard.
Model suitable for adults and adolescents (from 14 years old). If you have trouble in determining which model would suit you best, please refer to the explanation present under the photograph of the Active dental Orthotic mouth guard.
Made out of silicone, without bisphenol and phthalates.
The box comes with the mouth guard.
The KINEPOD Active Dental Tray (Mouth Guard) "Physio/sports" can be used :
-actively (chewing for 5 to 20 minutes per day) to work the maxillofacial musculature and balance the jaws
-passively (during rest, mouth guard in the mouth) to relax the jaws during bruxism (tooth grinding) during the day or night, against snoring, protect teeth during contact sports. It can also be used to improve athletic performance. Made out of a soft material, it can be used for orthodontic rehabilitation but also respiratory because it does not have a front opening (requires nasal breathing).
We do not recommend the use of the Active Dental Tray (Mouth Guard) for sufferers of epilepsy or convulsions (because it forces wearers to breathe through the nose), having significant dental mobility, or suffering from loose teeth (for example, an incisor significantly longer than others - more than 3 mm difference - can be sign of dental movement).
For people with significant oral deformities (pronounced retrognathia or prognathism) or oral pathologies, please consult your dentist for in order to acquire the dental range, adaptable according to measurements.
CE medical 1
No customer reviews for the moment.